Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Where to start?!




Well it has been a while!  I haven't died, or even worse, gone bust in poker... 


Moving:


The last month or so has been pretty hectic due to moving house.  Finally, I'm settling down in Lincoln, Nebraska.  




Lincoln has been very enjoyable so far.  I have joined a sand volleyball team, I play foosball at least once a week, and I'm about to start working out again with the added benefit of a partner.  Life balance baby.  


Computer issues:


I recently bought two 23" monitors, and began playing on my desktop computer.  Since moving to Lincoln, the desktop computer will not boot up.  Untill I figure out what to do with it, Ive been playing on my laptop again.  About 3 days ago my laptop stopped working so I had to re-install Windows. 


 
 Its working again, but as a result I have lost all my poker data on my laptop!!!  Ah well, hopefully I can still retrieve it from my desktop...



Poker:


Due to bankroll issues, I've been playing a lot of games at the $30 level recently.  There is a lot more action at this level, which is nice.  I am rolled to play the $50 level again, so I will sit lobbies when I see them open.  I will continue to sit $30 lobbies also because there is definitely a shorter wait time, which ultimately could mean a better hourly rate. 






I will post some results in a few days.  As I've temporarily (hopefully!) lost all my data, I am wanting to put some decent volume in before posting any results.


Funny pic:



 



No comments:

Post a Comment