Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I take life for granted....

I've worked out tonight and come home to a new sofa, a clean house, a cooked meal by my sexy wife, and my darling baby girl running up to me screaming DADDY!!! *Hugs*  Its a tough life... 


Feeling a little sexy right now myself, so I'm gonna link to an oldy but goody! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw


Tonights play:

$33s: W2 - L1
$30s: W4 - L2


Current bankroll: $2279.55


I could have played more but I don't wanna burn myself out for later on in the week.  Although it was just 9 games, the action is so slow on Merge!!  It was faster at the $20s thats for sure.  I almost took a shot at a $50 but I found myself waiting for so long, that eventually I thought a reg would sit me through impatience.  So I pussied out.  Thats how a real champion does it.  :P


An interesting hand that I played: 

BB: 1,625.00
Hero (SB): 1,375.00

Hero posts SB 15.00, BB posts BB 30.00

Pre Flop: (45.00) Hero has Ac 4d

Hero raises to 60.00, BB calls 30.00

Flop: (120.00, 2 players) Jh 3s Js
BB checks, Hero bets 60.00, BB calls 60.00

Turn: (240.00, 2 players) 8d
BB bets 120.00, Hero calls 120.00

River: (480.00, 2 players) 4c
BB bets 320.00, Hero calls 320.00

BB shows 6s Qs (One Pair, Jacks)
Hero shows Ac 4d (Two Pair, Jacks and Fours)
Hero wins 1,120.00

Lol I'm still not sure about this one, and am definitely gonna post it on HUSNG.com for review. 

Villain was a winning player over a small sample of games, but definitely was a thinking player.  He played approx 45% of hands out of position, so wasn't calling with complete junk. 
His check raise range on flops was pretty weak I had found out.  I had 3 bet him a few times and he had folded.  His strongest line was flatting the flop, then leading out on turns.  He had done this with flopped top pairs, and two pairs.  It was almost like for protection that he would lead out if the board was getting scary. 


So at this point I had already won a match or two, and was kind of running well/running him over.  My thinking was when he flat calls the flop and leads the turn, he either has Jx, or a flush draw. Even though I had seen him only do this with value hands, I believe he could be trying to take advantage of this because he was getting run over.


I call the turn bet simply because I believed I could have the best hand.  He wouldnt lead out on the turn with 3X or 8X because it would be too tricky to play if he was to get raised.  


I hate to say it but when he bet the river, I snap called.  His sizing seemed pretty big if he was trying to get value.  Although I suppose if I had 8X it would be hard to lay it down to any size.  The point was he was never thin value betting, so all 8X, 3X, 4X was out of his range.  He was polarized.  


I'm sure I'll find out how good/bad it was soon enough! 


Lastly but not least, Roger Federer squares off against Nadal in the semi-final of the Australian open tonight!  I love my tennis.  This is in my opinion the best match to watch in all of tennis.  A great advert for the sport.  


My money is on Roger! Well, not literally... but... yknow...

No comments:

Post a Comment