Monday, January 23, 2012

Its January. Where is the snow?!

I'm gonna introduce a new feature to my reports on here.  I'm gonna post a link to a song which is best describing my mood right now.  I stole the idea of posting a song from someone else, although I am not sure if they do it for the same reason I will be doing it for.


Song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqLGRMrFAg

What the hell is going on?  I live in the midwest of America and currently there is no snow.  This time last year I'd almost died of drowning in snow.  At least it felt that way.  I'm not complaining obviously, but I don't want none of that 'snow in June' bullshit! 


Anyway, after a productive weekend cleaning (and playing a little poker here and there), I feel ready to put some serious volume in this week.  The house isn't perfect, but at least my 'poker room' is clean.  I'm itching to grind a good session out, so the rest of the house can be a gradual process :P


The month so far:


Low volume + (Playing great x Running good) = Great ROI lol.  I'm only posting these results to show what I've done this month, thus keeping track with my progress easier.  Not because I think these results are awesome.  Oh, PS - You can see I played a $50 also.  Hopefully more of those to come!


EV graph for January:




You can see that I am running approximately 13,000 chips above EV.  Over this small a sample, thats pretty big!  Finally I'm starting to catch up on my EV graph overall, which I am of course happy with :P


Overall bankroll:

$2105.55


Short term goals for the week:


Finish the poker mindset book
Play 100 games this week
Post one hand review a day on HUSNG.com 
As long as I stay above $2k bank roll, play at least 10 x $50 games.


Lets do this thing!!!

2 comments: