Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February stats - On schedule to complete volume goal...



Stats for the month so far:






Pretty pleased with how I've played this month.  Not hit many patches of run bad, which has allowed me to feel pretty positive about putting in good volume, with a lot of 2 tabling involved.  I could easily see myself winning at the $50 level, but it is just ridiculously slow action in the USA at that level.  I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do yet.  I'll keep playing them when I get action, but long term... I'm praying that online poker gets fixed soon in the states!! 


February goals and where I stand currently:

Play 350 Games - Only 84 more to play in 8 days.  I'm gonna try and shoot for 400 total actually.

Play at least 20% of games at the $50 level - 29/75 so far.  I should do this, action permitting.

Finish the poker mindset book - I'm still getting through this, although I still have a good chunk left to go.  I don't want to race through it and not absorb it, but I do intend to have it finished by end of the month. 

1 session a week with poker buddies - This has happened, although its not been a fixed session.  One week it has been a Thursday, the other week it was a Monday etc.  I haven't spoke with my main poker buddy for a while, but we have both had busy weekends recently.. I'm sure things will be back on track this week.  I really do think this is my favourite part of poker at the moment!  I love having someone I can go to with hand histories etc.. 

So far so good!  Good luck with all the goals everyone is working towards!


No comments:

Post a Comment