Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Foosmania - Good times



Hey guys, sorry its been a while.

I'm gonna split today's entry into seperate entries for easy reading.

Since I last spoke to you I've had a foosball tournament, a poker coaching session with Hokiegreg, and played a decent amount of games. 


The foosball tournament called Foosmania was in Lincoln, Nebraska so I didn't have to travel *too* far for this one.  Although 4.5 hour drive is not exactly close!


I always love playing in Lincoln.  They are such a great bunch of people, and there is always a real nice vibe when you're playing.

Results wise I am a little dissapointed with how things went, but since I am rarely practicing at the moment I can't complain too much.  I took 3rd in Open Singles (behind 2 very strong players), and I won Pro doubles.  Open Doubles was a disaster, finishing pretty much last, lol.


In a month I go to Las Vegas for the Hall of Fame Classic tournament.  Its one of the biggest tournaments of the year.  If my snake shot is anywhere near as good as the Lincoln tournament, then I fancy my chances in both pro singles and doubles again (current pro singles and doubles world champion).  My 5 row has never been an issue both defensively and offensively.  Its always been my 3 row which has let me down.  I have been using a tic tac series up front, but players are gradually wising up to this.  Luckily though I seem to have found some consistency on my snake so very much looking forward to vegas!


I spose I'll play a lil poker whilst I'm there :P  I have played a fair amount of $2-$5 cash there in the past, and it has always been profitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment