Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Carbon Poker situation and November monthly goal.

Well I foolishly used my 5 free searches on sharkscope tonight researching my opponents so I actually cannot show my post black friday stats untill tomorrow.  I will say it is not pretty to look at though.  There was a big swing in the middle where I combined running bad and playing bad to the max it seemed like.  

I'm going to set myself a monthly goal that isn't unachievable, but also isn't pointlessly easy.


My monthly goal for November is to play 400 games and achieve a minimum winrate of 55%.  My last 3 months have been 56%,48%, and 53% respectively.  55% is definitely possible and is a good way to try and steady back the ship.  Most of my games should be $23's, with the occasional $34.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment