Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pre black friday lifetime stats



This is a graph of my lifetime sit n go results before black friday hit.  To those that don't know, black friday is a term that was made up for the day (some point in april, 2011) that poker players in the USA were banned from playing on the biggest poker sites.  This was due to some poker sites accused of money laundering, and other serious allegations.


I exclusively play heads up sit n go's but have dabbled with 6 man sit n gos and 9 man sit n gos in the past.  


Since black friday I have played on a site called Carbon Poker.  Sadly it has nowhere near the playerbase that pokerstars or fulltilt poker had, and therefor nowhere near as many bad players.  This makes for a slightly tougher field but still beatable.


Carbon Poker graph results, my current bankroll, plus the results of my session I play tonight will all follow in a post tomorrow.


Thanks,
Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment