Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monday's results and plan for the week.

After my coaching session, I played just 4 games.  I wanted to use monday as a complete day off, but felt like I needed to make 4 games up from last thursday when I only played 6.  


Monday's results


$23's W4 - L0 


Bankroll: 


$1290


I immediately tried to apply some of the strategy tips that I had gone over in my coaching session.  It seemed to work! :P  


The main thing I did was become a little more aggressive out of position facing an opponent who has a wide raising range on the button.  I played 3 games vs a thinking player who has pretty similar stats to me.He opened close to 90% from the button, so me 3betting him 25-30% of the time pre flop drove him nuts.  He started calling my 3 bets wide, and then stacking off with middle pair/gut shots on the flop.  This is why it pays to create an aggressive dynamic.  


I plan to play 100 games this week, and have created a schedule that hopefully won't burn me out.  


Tuesday:  10 games
Wednesday: 12 games
Thursday: 15 games
Friday: 18 games
Saturday: 25 games 
Sunday: 20 games


Doing it this way will ease me into my heaviest day (25 games) then give me a slightly shorter day on the sunday to finish off. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment