Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December goals in full

I had a rethink about this, and I would like to add to my list of goals for December.  So here they are in no particular order:

1).  Play at least 350 games.  As I've said, this is going to be a busy month for me so I am unable to play as much as November.


2).  Play exclusively $33's only dropping to $23's if I have a negative ROI after 100 games, OR if the action is crazy slow. 


3).  Try to make as few mistakes as possible.  Its seems an obvious one, but I really mean play as perfect as you can at all times.  Everytime I play a hand that I feel I might have played sub optimally, I will mark it for review later.  If I still can't decide if I made the best play possible, then I will post it to husng.com forum and see what others think.  I'd like to make no more than 2 mistakes per game.  So I should have no more than 700 mistakes by the end of the month.  This may well be a lot of effort to keep track of, but I will try my best as I really think this is a great self evaluation tool.  


4).  Continue to study (typically on monday / tuesday) by watching videos, contributing in forums, and using pokerstove to improve my knowledge on hand ranges. 


5).  Achieve a minimum win rate of 55%.  Hopefully I can develop some consistency in that aspect.  Although 350 games is a small sample size and I appreciate that variance (good or bad) will affect this considerably. 


Good luck to everyone with their goals!  I can't wait to get started on mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment