Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time to move up?

Current bankroll: 

 $1480


November results so far:


$33's  W4 - L0
$23's  W100 - L76
$21's (reg speed)  W2-1


Current winrate:


57.92%



This is a graph of my results for the month.  As you can see I am running about 7500 chips above EV.  Each tournament starts with 1500 chips, so you can estimate this to be 5 buyins above EV. 

My goal for november was to play mostly at the $23 level with the occasional $34.50 game.  However I feel I am overolled for the $23s now, so am probably going to move up.  Although I hate the idea of redesigning my monthly goal mid month (scared of jinxing it :P) its definitely a logical step, and could make this month even better than it has been so far.  I think I'll play a 50 50 mix of $23's and $34.50's for now and see how that goes.  If I don't see much of a difference in difficulty between the 2 levels I'll stay at the $34.50s.  

Also I two tabled with a little more success in the past few days.  I'm starting to get comfortable with it, but still feel like I play a little too passive and fit or fold.  Practice makes perfect!  

In other news it was my 3 year anniversary with my wife on saturday.  Not much to do in western Nebraska lol, but we did have a nice meal to celebrate the occasion!  



No comments:

Post a Comment