Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TV Series 'Lost' and Wednesday's results

Results:  

$23 W6 - L4


Current Bankroll: 


$1095

Tonights session started later than usual due to the gripping nature of Lost. A month or so ago ,my wife and I started watching it from the very first episode having never seen it before, and currently feel like to junkies addicted to heroin.  Perhaps not the best show ever made, but bloody hell I'm hooked.  


As a result, I completely forgot to play any games 2 at a time! Although the games were moving along fast enough that it really didnt matter too much.  

I started great winning 3 of my first 4 games, but then a really bad player was catching cards and started to tilt me a little.  I played him 4 times and won twice, but really should have won a third time if it wasn't for some terrible call downs I made, when it was pretty clear I was beaten.  This is probably one of my my biggest weaknesses.  I try and make way too many hero calls in spots that good players would be bluffing, but bad players simply always have a hand.


Second set of 5 was pretty blah, and I wasn't really feeling in the mood to play due to the late start..  I figured if I'm gonna play an average of 100 games a week, I had better focus harder untill a little later than 10:30pm.  So I stuck it out and played about average.


Ran pretty average, played pretty average (poor at times) and still was up 2 buyins, so all in all can't complain too much :)


I think for tomorrow I am for sure going to 2 table my games untill I feel overwhelmed by this.  I'll make a note of how long I can play well 2 tabling,  Then I will drop to 1 table and finish the rest off.  Hopefully I can build up some mental muscle for 2 tabling a lot more. 


Untill tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment