Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November goal: COMPLETE. Stats and Graphs included.

Ok well tonight was a waste of time lol.  I played B level poker most of the night, and was in such a hurry to finish my 17 games that I found myself in a lot of 'gambling spots' going all in knowing I would be a coin flip at best to win.  Of course I ran terrible in flips tonight which doesnt help :p  I used to be good at picking heads or tails, I don't know whats happened. 


November results:




401 games played.  Win rate of 56.11%.  Volume and win rate goal complete!  Its a great feeling when you hit a goal that you've set yourself.  


November EV graph:




As you can see, I ran about 20,000 chips below EV for the month.  I don't live or die by this particular statistic, but it certainly is a good indication of how positive/negative the expectation of your play has been.  I am pleased to see that I didnt achieve my goal by running super well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment