Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekends results & HUSNG.com

I thought I would post my full weekends results in one post.  My plan was to play around 60 games over the weekend and use today as a rest day.  As it so happens, I managed 50 games so I'm gonna play 4-5 games tonight and put in more volume when I'm feeling fresher.  


Friday-Sunday


$23s W24 - L25
$21s (reg speed) W1 - L0

Current bankroll:

$1200


Pretty crappy results to look at like that, but considering I ran pretty horrible on friday (W3-L7) and played 2 days of twice as many games as usual (still single tabling!), I'm not too unhappy.  Saturday I finished 14-6, so was really happy with that.  At least 3-4 of sundays matches I felt I lost due to coolers, or running bad.  Either way, I need to remember its all about the long run, and I'm still ahead of my challenge so far (55% win rate).  I'm, currently at ~ 58%. 


Side note: 


I am a member of HUSNG.com which is a great learning resource for those who want to improve their heads up sit 'n go game.  Recently one of the sites instructors has been taking a lot of shit from people who think hes very arrogant, and not good enough to be a coach on a website.  I kinda backed him up on the forum saying his videos were good in my opinion and that I'm sure I would benefit from his coaching.  To my surprise he posted offering me an hour of free coaching for backing him up! Lol.  I had the free coaching session tonight and found it very helpful.  Hopefully I can work with him again, and just am chuffed to have been given that opportunity.  Thanks again HUSNG.com for being an awesome place to learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment